Friday, December 4, 2009

My little Cherub



So yes...Maximus.  What a goof!  I think I was feeding the boys a snack after nap/rest.  I leave the kitchen but for a moment and when I return this is what Maximus was doing!  The greenery on his head is from my candle that I leave on the table - its like a Christmas wreath for my candle.  He put it on his head like so...and when I walked in the kitchen, he had his head bent, eyes closed and held his hands together flat, as if he were praying.  I asked him what he was doing and without raising his head he lifted his eyes to look at me and started giggling.... :)  I don't know where he came up with this, but he is a GOOF!! :) Love it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!