Maximus is now fascinated with peeing outside....I caught him Friday, unfortunately not as redhanded as I would have liked. I was packing the car so when Nic got off at noon, we could head out to IN for Hannah's wedding and he was sitting on the front porch, which I didn't give a second thought. As I head back inside after packing the back with our suitcases and pack and play I notice Maximus's shorts are rolled upward at his waist and, well, not on very well....and there is a huge wet spot in the mulch with a trail leading from his feet to the spot. Guilty. It was written all over his face. Nic gave him a nice short talk about not peeing outside. So far he hasn't tried it again, but it hasn't even been a week yet, so we'll see.
We spent the night in a hotel room, 4 hours away from Nic's parents home. Woke up bright and early Saturday so we could leave by 5am. Breakfast in the car, brought to by some no-name gas station. Made it a little after 9am. The wedding was outside, hot and humid, but beautiful in the park. Nic looked sharp in his uniform - as always - and I even got a couple slow dances out of him at the reception.
No comments:
Post a Comment