Well...we've been pretty busy here since the Hoangs came into town. Lots of fun!! I have a ton of pictures to post, but they are still on my camera downstairs in my purse :-) Not to mention all the stories. Maximus has been in his glory playing with his cousins! When they got here around 10ish Friday evening, Maximus could not stop wrestling with Kyle (6yrs)! He's in the bathtub right now with him and I hear constantly Maximus splashing to which Kyle responds - NO Max, NO. And then it repeats over and over again. Kyle is a good sport and Maximus just giggles. I bet they don't come out until they're all pruny.
Well... I would love to blog and blog right now, but Nic goes back to the rifle/pistol range tomorrow which means I won't see much of him until Friday evening when we head out to IN for Hannah's wedding (Nic's sister). I'll be staying with Nic's parents for the rest of the week while Nic flies back to VA, the he'll be flying back to where I'll be in IL to drive back with me the following weekend...Crazy, I know :-) And then the following weekend after that we go on vacation in Williamsburg, VA with Nic's family (Nic will come for the weekend only- its 2ish hours away). SO...basically I want to make sure I spend as much time with my husband as possible - I tend to miss him :-)
The Hoangs are staying until Wednesday morning I believe....I'll have to confirm with them though. Hopefully I'll have my blogs about their stay with us before we leave for IN! (Chinh has fixed my laptop!!!! WOOHOO! Which means it will be a LOT easier for me to blog and be creative with publisher!)
Cindy - Get back to work! ;-)
Miss you all in STL!
No comments:
Post a Comment