So we got home last night at 11pm. I got stuck in construction traffic on I-95 20 miles from my exit. It took my an hour to go 4 miles. It was very frustrating. (The boys and I left Fort Wayne, IN at 10 am) The boys were actually VERY good in the car and there was no prolonged crying until the very end when we were at a standstill.
I can't write much...I'll fill everyone in our last week later - I've got to repack for our vacation in Williamsburg so I haven't much time. But I wanted to share these pictures with you. I was in the kitchen this morning cleaning up from breakfast when I hear water sounds. Thinking Colton got into the toilet...again, I went to investigate. But no....Maximus had gotten my spatula and stirring up the fish tank and lo and behold ALL the fish food was in the tank. I should scoop it all out, but Nic wouldn't let me buy a net saying we didn't need it. SO Nic can be the one to stick his hands in there tonight to get it all out when he comes home from work.
This typical mischeiveous behavior... I've missed it lol. It's good to be home, even if only until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment