June 1st marks the beginning of typhoon season - I find it rather humorous that it's June 3rd and we're already in TCCOR-3 with a typhoon expected to skirt by Okinawa Tuesday morning. As long as it doesn't stay a while or gain wind speeds, I'll be happy! I love a good storm, but Solveig is coming Thursday and I SO desperately need an extra pair of hands! I honestly don't know what I would do if she wasn't coming - my degree of overwhelmedness (is that a word?) has reached a new high and seriously... Thursday can NOT get here fast enough. So this typhoon better not screw with that! :)
It has rained and rained and rained and rained. I honestly don't remember when we had a gorgeous day that wasn't ruined by a sneak attack surprise storm. We've gone to the beach twice this week, only to have a black cloud come out of nowhere and ruin it for us! The forecast for the next 5 days consists of rain and more rain... I'm really hoping we don't get too stir crazy! I'll probably use the next few wet days to deep clean the house and clean up the balcony. Maximus loves to vacuum and sort laundry and clean the bathroom ... actually, I can pretty much get the kids to help with any household chore - and they actually tend to do a pretty good job of it too!
I want to share with ya'll my newest blogging obsessions...
For how to cut back your grocery bill.... groceryshrink.com
For how to have an utterly awesome lived in home ... thenester.com
No comments:
Post a Comment