Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SCUBA

So let's see... since I've last blogged, we've had another typhoon come through Okinawa, followed by a tropical storm that left us with rain and wind for over a week... I think we were practically stuck inside for close to two weeks!! We had cabin fever - bad.  The weather is finally beautiful and we're back to living at the beach :)  And we're still waiting for my friend Liesl to have her baby!

This week, I started getting scuba certified.  I've had two long days of classes and tomorrow I go to the pool and use a scuba for the first time!  I'm nervous and excited - I really wish Nic was here to do this with me ... but since he's deployed, I got to take the class for free, so I can't complain too much :)  I have two days of scuba in a pool and then two days of scuba in the ocean.

Here are some pics Solveig took - we had fun being silly :) ... This is the only gear I've bought so far.





1 comment:

Diane said...

WOW! Was scuba diving one of the things on your "bucket" list? Hope you have lots of fun.

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!