Nic - such an amazing husband, always thinking of me and the kids & even though at times he exasperates me (Which I'm pretty sure he does on purpose) I can't imagine my life without him - even though at times I have to since he's gone. But I suppose it makes me appreciate the precious time I do have with him even more! Thank you God for bringing him into my life!
Maximus - such a high spirited little boy - eager to learn about life, nature and science. Who likes to be goofy and who, when I'm mad or sad, will walk up to me and say, "I love you Mommy," and give me a hug and kiss, "Don't be mad/sad Mommy!" He melts my heart! Thank you God for surprising me with such a gift!
Colton - with a sweet little voice and big brown eyes, it's hard to discipline him without smiling or laughing, who being the middle child always wants to be held. So passionate - he feels everything at 100% - he cries hard, laughs hard and plays hard! He's such a joy to watch grow - singing silly songs like Daddy and following Maximus around doing and saying as he does. Thank you God for blessing me with such an adorable little boy!
Elora - What a sweet child to complete our little family! When she smiles, she lights up the room....pampered by her brothers, Daddy's little princess and Mommy's little girl - I can't imagine our life without her! Thank you God for giving me a precious little girl - a friend for me in this house of testosterone!
My extended family - My mom, dad, Rolph and his family, Ann and her family, Hans and his family, Susan and her family, Amie and her family, Seth and his family, Solveig (oh how do I miss you!), Sonja and her family, and Karis and her family..... I am so blessed to have come from such a wonderful family! Whenever I have a problem I know that there is someone who I can call to ask for advice - physical ailments, spiritual needs or just a friend to talk to during my lonely military spouse moments... Thank you God for them all!
My inlaws - aka Nic's family. I am sooo blessed to be a part of his family! Marrying my husband meant gaining a whole new family (you can never have enough!) - they've always made me feel a part of them and I'll always be thankful to them for that!
Jesus - need I say more?! Just watch the Passion of the Christ - see if you don't cry. Thank you, God!
1 comment:
Yay! I just went to look at all my blog updates and said, "Timm Treasures...?" AAh, yay! I love the picture too! :)
Post a Comment