This morning Maximus had his little tiny stuffed lamb, about the size of his fist, all wrapped up in his blankie and he cuddled it all morning. He would bring it to me saying he has an owie and needs mommy to kiss it, or he needs to take it "to the doctor to get all better" or say that the lamb needs his "muver" (mother) and he would go get the other lamb with a pink ribbon around her neck, about the size of my fist, and he would wrap them both up in his blankie and hold them on the couch, singing to them.
OK, then he does THIS...
He brings me the two lambs wrapped up in the blankie, so I hold them and I'm cuddling them for his amusement and talking to them like they're my babies and he goes.....and gets his rifle...Aims it at the lambs and says in a little deep macho voice, "Lambs be naughty! I gonna shoot them! Kerpow! Kerpow! I got them Mommy!"
And just when I was beginning to think, oh my sweet little Maximus!
1 comment:
Oh my. Hahahaha. I once saw a boy about his size holding an imaginary rifle and picking off the girls on the court at one of my sister's volleyball games. But that was actually mildly terrifying.
- Katie M. (I appear to be signed in as Joe...)
Post a Comment