Nic was home and that meant the boys were running around half naked like Mowgli from the Jungle Book...Let's just say Nic's idea of supervision is not that same as mine, so while I'm on the computer Nic comes to me a cup that's full of apple juice and says, "Maximus, tell Mommy what you did." ... wait a second.. "Nic, what's in this cup? Is this pee? Did Maximus pee in this cup?? Maximus? Did you pee in this cup?" To which, Maximus responds through his tears, "No Daddy I WANT to dump it in the toilet!!! I DUMP IT!" Wow. I think I just sat there stunned at his ingenius, mischievious ways. I mean, lets give him credit for being creative.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Good going Maximus
Nic was home and that meant the boys were running around half naked like Mowgli from the Jungle Book...Let's just say Nic's idea of supervision is not that same as mine, so while I'm on the computer Nic comes to me a cup that's full of apple juice and says, "Maximus, tell Mommy what you did." ... wait a second.. "Nic, what's in this cup? Is this pee? Did Maximus pee in this cup?? Maximus? Did you pee in this cup?" To which, Maximus responds through his tears, "No Daddy I WANT to dump it in the toilet!!! I DUMP IT!" Wow. I think I just sat there stunned at his ingenius, mischievious ways. I mean, lets give him credit for being creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment