Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Colton's birthday

I can't believe Colton is 3!  Where has the time gone?  We celebrated his 3rd birthday with just us.  I had wanted to do some sort of BBQ but it wouldn't have been very convenient.. . I would have preferred to do one just at our house, but in a small apartment that's just impossible.  And before I knew it, it was his birthday!  Luckily, he's young enough to not really notice that he didn't get a "party."  

I made cupcakes and we sang happy birthday to him - he had a little trouble blowing the candles out, hehehe, but he sure enjoyed his cake and ice cream!!


I'm reading a new Shark Book (present from Mommy and Daddy) to Maximus - Colton just loved to cover, I guess, and not the actual reading part :)  Elora is now pulling herself up - although I think Nic put here like this in this picture.  She's getting so big!


Colton's Birthday Cupcakes!!  I had to keep the boys from snitching the strawberries :)

Colton, enjoying his cake and ice cream - who needs a spoon or fork??


The 3 kids watching a Bible on DVD with Sunday School songs between each story - Maximus begs to watch it!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!