This one is by far one of my most favorite pictures...OK, OK, I have a lot - but this one in particular is just too sweet. Maximus loves doting on his little sister: giving her kisses, "shushing" her, singing to her, asking to hold her, telling her stories, kissing her toes. I love it!
We are still waiting to get our pictures in the mail, but as soon as we do I'll be able to send out our Christmas letter (Elora's birth announcement will be included)- we've mailed all our packages with gifts. Well, almost all. We still have 2 packages for deployed soldiers and 1 for my brother (he lives in England) - it's being over here because we can ship to other FPO/APO addresses for free!
We have Maximus' parent/teacher conference tomorrow afternoon. I'm not expecting to be told anything negative about him - I already know that he has high energy in class, but Mrs. Weathers said there's a lot of boys so that's be expected. I'm anxious to hear how he interacts with the other kids, though and hear of his improvments. He's already made great strides in his writing. He makes an M perfectly! He can cut with scissors using one hand and he loves to sit with me at the table and practice in his "school" work books we have.
We went bowling over the weekend with our friend Vin. He's like an uncle to the kids and we've sort of adopted him into our family. When he's on-island he's usually over once a week. After bowling we went to a park and went down some roller slide and a large concrete slide. Later we went to a resturaunt that was pretty neat. It was outside and they had a live crocodile names Coko. Nic ordered for me, since I had to feed Elora in the car .... I ate what Nic ordered for me. Unbeknownst to me.... it was Crocodile Curry! It actually tasted good. I would never have know it was crocodile except that they told me after the fact!
Boys with Vin at the bowling alley
Scores... yes Colton got 2nd place
Crocodile at the resturaunt
The boys' dinner
The park
I feel like our life has been rather boring lately. Nothing exciting to blog about. I almost wish Maximus wold try to wash his poop again - just for a good story! *almost* :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment