The typhoon ended up being a boring storm - not that I'm complaining though. We spent today lazying around in our PJs and reading. Course the house is a complete disaster though...
Colton's been REAL clingy, to Nic mostly. Wants to be held constantly. He doesn't have a fever so we're not sure what's up with that and I don't really buy into that whole "he knows there's a new baby coming" so....
FYI
I will be changin this blog to private in the near future, and so will be sending out "invitations" to view it... I believe you'll have to make an account in order to read it, but with Nic leaving to go on excersises soon and frequently I don't really want to be broadcasting my "aloneness" to the world. And there's always OPSEC to think about....so if I don't have your email address please send it to me so I can email you the link to be able to read my blog in the future!!
ingridtimm@rocketmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment