Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Marine Corps!



I'm still looking for my camera cords so I can upload all our photos from Halloween, the ball, and Solveig's visit. But I got this photo from a friend and although I'm cheesing like crazy in it, it's still a good one :)

The boys absolutely LOVED Solveig and Maximus totally remembered her! I was really afraid he's be a stinker and not want to talk to her immediately but as soon as I told him Thursday morning that Solveig was sleeping in the playroom, he RAN in there to jump on her...only to come back all forlorn to say, "Solveig's not here, not in playroom :( " ...And when she walked into our room he ran off the bed to jump into her arms. They were pretty much inseparable the entire weekend! And Colton didn't seem to mind her being around either - he's my clingy one. It was really sweet to see how much they missed her. Sorry everyone, but she's pretty much their favorite aunt. I mean come on, she plays "naughty" guys with them!

All 4 of us went to the airport to drop Solveig off and when we were getting back in the car we saw a plane take off and Maximus said, "BYE SOLVEIG!!!!" And waved. It was really sweet. He's super excited now to go to STL for Christmas to see her again and the rest of our STL family.

TBS is almost over, we can barley believe it! It's almost time to leave all our friends and that makes me really sad :( But odds are, if we make this a career, we'll end up stationed together at one point or another and with Facebook, it's easy to keep in touch. But still, it's sad.

20 days until graduation!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!